The RandumbCrew

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Let me tell you a bit about the amazing RandumbCrew: Two years back I got a video camera for my birthday. From there, I met up with my friend Jose (a.k.a pgabram707) and his little brother Aaron and we decided to make a dance video. Soon enough we had three dances videos (Aaron Break Dancing, Jose Tutin' and Wavin', and The Last Fresh Video Till - At Least - Summer respectively) up, and with clips from those three dances I made 'The Three Dances Remix' which, to this date, is our most popular video ever published on YouTube.



A little later on, my friend and fellow sub.lime.lemons staff member Trevor  joined the crew, and a bit after that my other fellow staff member and good friend Lister (a.k.a PsychoMindz, Zantok) joined too. We then moved on to form good relationships with YouTubers like Nuva007, who is the fourth and final member of sub.lime.lemons and is known in the real world as Tyler. From there we haven't completed much that related directly to YouTube, and we probably never will, but what the RandumbCrew did do for me was inspire me to make a name for myself on the internet. I've established myself as a member on a few forums, and I'm planning to take the blogging world by storm now. Whether this happens or not I don't know, but I do know I'm going to have a lot of fun along the way.