Electronic Toilet Paper Dispensers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Today I must announce a random idea that popped into my head just at the right moment: Electronic Toilet Paper Dispensers. I say 'at the right moment', because today I had a homework assignment in which I had develop some sort of 'new invention', and to my knowledge a toilet paper dispenser like this has never been made.
 



Introducing the -J-® Electronic Toilet Paper Dispenser, a revolutionary device that will provide a great help to janitors across the world! With its ground-breaking motion-sensing technology similar to what’s seen in air driers and more recently paper towel dispensers, the -J-® Electronic Toilet Paper Dispenser makes sure that only one – two pieces of paper are dispensed per wave of the hand! A handy button also makes its way into the equation just in case the motion sensor somehow breaks down. With the new -J-® Electronic Toilet Paper Dispenser, there will be no such thing as a ‘clogged toilet’ any longer!